Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are capable of operating at high speeds and are widely used radial bearings. These non-separable bearings are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements. It requires little attention or maintenance in service.
* Deep groove ball bearings have deep uninterrupted raceways.
* The bearing ring grooves are made larger than the radius of the ball.
* The balls make point contact with the raceways.
* The inner ring shoulders are of equal height as the outer ring shoulders.
Advantages Of Deep Groove Ball Bearings
* Can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads.
* Can provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation.
* Can take the place of high speed angular contact ball bearings.
* Simple design.
* Maintenance free.
* Longer service life.